Industrialize Your Workplace
Well my brethren in machinery, we all need money to buy those rare, out of
print CD's, and combat boots, and in order to get money, we need to jobs.
Unfortunatly, some of us are not fortunate enough to have aquired jobs that
allow us to express our being damn elite. So I have accessed my neural
processor, and have calculated a few ideas that I personally use in the
workplace to show all those bastards just how industrial I am!
So, as you see, you CAN be industrial at the workplace, even if they do make
you wear a dorky polo and tuck it in. SHOW THEM YOU ARE ELITE!
- Tuck your boots into your pants, or roll your pant legs up to expose
the majority of your boots. This will give you that post-apocolyptic, storm
- Wear a belt with a lot of metal on it. All of the usual chains work very
well, and look menacing.
- If your workplace allows it, wear nail polish, but make sure it isn't
neatly applied! For the love of Ogre do you want to look like a faggoty
- Quit your job. Make a statement! Who want to work for a corporation that
doesn't support being ELITE?
- Wear sharp stuff. Basically no one should walk up to you unless they've
had their tetnus shot updated within that 24 hour period.
- Name tags. Right something scary on your name tag or ID badge. Don't
right your name! Right something like "BIO-WEAPONS DIVISION" and put that
oh-so badass :wumpscut: :\\//\\//: next to it. Not only will you be scary,
you'll also show your appreciation for one of the most elite bands out there,
AND the :\\//\\//: is what the evil company from the ALIEN movies used as
Written by: VersioN17FLA@aol.com
Visitors Since 04/18/01